Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Vishwa

Vishwanathan is the center of attraction these days. It is incredible how soon he has earned the love and respect of our gang and has become a part of our plans.

He definitely looks intelligent. I have asked Sai to to teach him MS Excel and take some load off us. It does sound selfish of me if you put it that way. But he is a cool guy like me and I like bonding with him. I am planning to take him to the city when he visits the Bay area and we are going to wear neon blue jerseys and metal chains and go bar hopping. Either that or spend some quality time together in Napa.

Sai told me Tabrez is planning to ask Vishwa to go with him on the European tour and not to be left out, Ramki is calling him the V-dog and promising him some interesting night life.

What is cool about Vishwa is, all this does not get to his head. He always has this sweet smile and does not respond much to all this worship. I know this is a combination girls will die for. Priya says his lips are like a cowboy hat and that is so cute. (Some one explain me how hat-like lips are cute) and she wants to go for long strolls with him holding his hands.

Of course, not all response is positive. Ramya thinks he is too clumsy and messy and is too dependent on on others. But that is nothing unusual coming from Ramya - I personally think she is a orderliness freak. Can't blame her too. She is the one changing diapers for Vishwa all day.

No comments: